Thursday, March 21, 2013

Flower Crowns

One of my latest obsessions: flower crowns. These styles have been around for a long time (think: fresh baby's breath halo I wore for my holy communion). More recently, flower crowns have become a beautiful, whimsical wedding accessory; especially for you lovely boho-chic brides. There's something so effortless and natural about this look. With wedding season quickly approaching, this accessory is absolutely something to consider especially if you're having a charming outdoor wedding. Even just use this crown for a few divine photographs! I'm going to do some experimenting to create my own flower crown. Perhaps it may end up in my wedding accessories line...stay tuned! In the meantime, here are some of some of my favorite styles.






No comments:

Post a Comment