Wednesday, February 27, 2013

.com love

After launching my business last August, I relied on my Etsy Shop to be my key presence on the internet. Around the same time, I expanded my business' social network on Facebook & Twitter as well. Although I've made many great contacts through these networks, I knew it was time for me to gather the very limited IT knowledge I have to create a website. Well, it was actually a much smoother process than I had anticipated! I found a great hosting site, PhotoBiz that I highly recommend and I'm so thrilled to say my site is offically live!

I would love for you to visit ashleighmalangoneny.com! One of my favorite tabs is "Real Brides" - many of my beautiful brides and their awesome photographers are sweet enough to share some lovely wedding photos after their big day!



No comments:

Post a Comment