Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What Maverick Wore I

One of my favorite things to do is style my little babe / best friend, Maverick August. Although he's a rough, athletic and rambunctious 16 month old, he still has to look stylish, of course. Looking stylish while simultaneously running, kicking a soccer ball, swinging a hockey stick, golf club or anything that resembles it, can be interesting; but it's totally possible and totally cute. As we were heading off to meet friends for an early lunch, I took some photos of my dapper dude. They'll be many more posts in the "What Maverick Wore" series, but for now, here's the kickoff.

What Maverick Wore:
Burberry Black Polo Shirt
Burberry Charcoal Blazer
Gap Kids Slim Fit Denim
Gap Retro Striped Socks
Ralph Lauren Chestnut Boots
Neff Hat







No comments:

Post a Comment