Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Family Heirloom

A local newspaper recently published a feature on my husband and I when they found out our son, Maverick would be baptized in a christening gown that is 106 years old. This gown has been in my husband's family for over a century! I am so honored that our son wore this beautiful piece of history on such an important day of his life. As you may know, I love vintage treasures and the stories behind them. The fact that we have this piece in our family, with such rich heritage, is truly special to me. I look forward to seeing this christening gown on our family's children for many more years to come.

Here is a link to the article: http://www.northshoreoflongisland.com/Articles-News-i-2013-09-12-97177.112114-sub-Setauket-couple-baptizes-son-in-106yearold-gown.html



No comments:

Post a Comment